skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Chronicals of a Married Woman
... and a first-time mummy
Baby Isaac
Saturday, August 20, 2011
On a Hiatus
I'm off to New Zealand tomorrow yo!
8:30 am flight ... reaching Christchurch at 10:00pm
-____-"
*shall not think about the
excruciating
10 hours flight on Air Asia*
Till Then,
X0X0
2 comments:
Sue Me
August 21, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Have aplenty of fun babe!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Geri
September 5, 2011 at 9:46 PM
it was ssoooooo fuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Wife
Geri
Married at the young age of 26. On the way to becoming a first-time mummy at the age of 28. Occasionally, still thinks and behave like I am in my teens. Yes, I am a confuse girl.
View my complete profile
Follow me~!
Adverts
My Travel Wish List
Beijing
Bangkok
Chiang Mai
Europe
Hanoi
Harbin
Hokkaido
Hong Kong / Macau
Italy
Koh Samui
Los Angeles
Maldives
New York
Scandanavian Countries
Sipadan Island
South Africa
Switzerland
Sydney
Tibet / Mongolia
Turkey
YTL Pangkor Laut Resort
YTL Tanjong Jara Resort
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
2013
(13)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(77)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2011
(77)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
▼
August
(8)
On a Hiatus
Review : Top Passion @ Tropicana City Mall
Review : Jari Spa @ Solaris Dutamas
Bruxism
Review : TVB Series - Yes Sir! Sorry Sir!
Invasion of the (Angry) Birds
Review : Tang House of Fishball @ Seapark PJ
Plastic Surgery
►
July
(13)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(3)
Popular Posts
Review : Dr Delaila @ SDMC
Disclaimer: All pictures are from SDMC's website. It was another one of those things that I kinda knew where I wanted to deliver my b...
KidzHaven Child Care Center : For Peace of Mind.
Most mummies-to-be like me who are playing dual roles of having a baby and holding a full time job would have a headache and a growing conc...
Review : My Confinement Lady
Now that I've pass my confinement (actually I've passed it 5 months back but was too lazy didn't had the time to blog), I thi...
It's Confirmed. I have PUPPP
PUPPP is the abbreviation for a skin condition called "Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques of Pregnancy". Loosely translated ...
The purrr-fect dress *heart*
Remember my last gown fitting in Red Bliss, and I was unsure if I had made the right decision on my evening gown design? I called Jojo , my...
Stats
Have aplenty of fun babe!
ReplyDeleteit was ssoooooo fuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn
ReplyDelete