Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

That Turquoise Box


Truth be told, I would very much love to own at least one Tiffany & Co item in the near future one of these days. There are some classic bracelet design which I have been adoring from afar eyeing for some time. Here are some of those that I personally would like to own.

(1) Return to Tiffany Heart Tag Toggle in sterling silver.

I love this as it is a classic design.
One look at it and you know that this is a Tiffany.

(2) Elsa Peretti Open Heart Bracelet in sterling silver.

This design is really sweet and simple.

(3) Heart Tag Charm Bracelet in sterling silver.

This is another variation to the Return to Tiffany Heart Tag design. 

Beautiful and simple right? If I were to buy my first ever Tiffany & Co jewelry, I would go for the Return to Tiffany classic design. And I would get it engraved with my name, my husband, and my future children's name. As and when, I can also have the option of adding more charms (when the money permits me to do so). Such an evergreen design. :) 

I hope my husband reads this post because I am dropping massive hints for my birthday present which incidentally falls on next week. :)

Love;
Mrs Lee 

3 comments:

  1. Fuuhhhh.. gila hint la.. let's hope Francis reads this! Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all also help out la!!! remind him a bit! hahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. kena whatsapp dengan Francis d hahaha

    ReplyDelete