Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pressure Cooker


Recently both me and Bear has been bombarded with the "When are you having a baby" question. I know family, relatives, and friends meant well, but it is quite pressuring at times for me at least. Both of us do not have a planned dateline as to when we wanna have a baby .. we are taking the "if it happens, it happens" approach. 

Of course personally, I would love to have one of my own. Trust me on this, I ADORE children!! But when month after month comes and I don't get pregnant, I do sometimes get terrified worried that something may be wrong with me. But then again on the other hand, we have not been "trying" per say .. so I guess my worrying is not justifiable. 

I don't want to be blaming people, but this occasional paranoia does stem from the pressure that (I feel) I am getting to conceive in time for the Dragon Year. Sometimes, I hope our loved ones would just take a seat back and let both of us enjoy our companionship and if God willing we would have our own bundle of joy. In our own timing. Unpressured. 

P/S: Dread the on-coming CNY, where people would ask again. sigh ~

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment