Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review : Anmum Materna (Taste-wise) :p


Actually, even before I was pregnant I always knew that I would eventually drink Anmum to aid the development of my unborn child. Probably the numerous ads on TV worked on me, I guess.

So after my first trimester when I've passed the vomitting stage (no idea why milk makes me throw up even worse), I started on Anmum Essential Materna. I've been hearing good testimonials from the doctors on the effect that the milk has on the baby once it's born. Heck, I've even seen it with my niece - the day she was born, she was so active and alert! *cute*

Of course, there is another school of thought that stressed that drinking the milk (any powdered milk for that matter) would cause the baby to be too big in the tummy, have a strong liking for formula milk, and gets too hyper-active.

Well, to me milk in general is good. So long as its being taken in moderation than it should not be a problem.

Anyways, I can't comment on how effective is Anmum cos my boy is not out from my tummy yet (duh!), but what I can comment though is the taste. Initially, I was quite apprehensive towards powdered milk because of the "cow's milk taste" which can be quite overwhelming. However, much to my delight, the milk taste like unsweetened vanilla milk. I especially love it that it is not sweet at all. So sedap ok! :)

Anmum Materna is amazing for the baby's development as it contains:
- Folate : For growth and division of cells.
- Folic acid fortified milk.
- Gangliosides & DHA : Enhances learning ability / memory retention.
- Probio DR10 & Prebiotic : Maintain good intestinal environment.
- Iron.
- Calcium.

With such good benefits as the above, I pray that my baby boy will grow up strong, smarter than daddy, and healthy. *Amen*

Anmum Materna is retailing for RM34. Tips: Cheaper to purchase in chinese medical halls.

Love;
Mummy Geri

2 comments:

  1. “I've been hearing good testimonials from the doctors on the effect that the milk has on the baby once it's born.” - I agree to that. I tried other lactating brands, but unfortunately, only Anmum passed my standards; particularly because of its nutritional value and taste (regardless of flavor). Anmum stands out for me, especially when talking about healthy food for pregnant women. I found on their site that you can even use it as ingredient. One of my favs was this Anmum smoothie recipe: https://www.anmum.com.ph/eat/smoothie-moms-be

    You can even try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete