Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Enter the Year of the Dragon 2012


First of all .. I would like to wish everyone a blessed KONG HEI FATT CHOI :) Just had my reunion dinner with my hubby's side of the family and as usual the home-cooked food was awesome! Unfortunately this year there is no authentic Hainanese Chicken Rice (my hubby is a Hainanese and yes he has a flat head hehe). After the reunion dinner, we went over to my side of the family for round 2 (more of for coffee and dessert). I have always loved a reunion dinner - not only the food, but the idea of having your close family members surrounding you on that day. :)


For the year of the Water Dragon, my wish is to (no I am not superstitious if you are wondering) : 
  1. Have a baby (God-willing).
  2. Build up my 'war-chest' aka savings.
  3. Have an astounding bonus and increment.
  4. Continue to improve on my work (as per my appraisal).
  5. Lose weight and tone up via the gym.
  6. Eat healthy.
  7. Travel more.

Not impossible to achieve right? Yes, I am a very practical person. :) No point setting targets/goals which is beyond your reach. At least that's what I feel la. 

Anyway, gonna end abruptly here. Gotta wake up early tomorrow to visit my relatives. 

HEADING TO JAPAN NEXT WEEK~!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment