Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Let it Snow in Nagoya!

Nagoya is a very metropolitan place. Nothing much, but it felt like you are in a Western country because the buildings, lighting, sights, and sounds really reminds you of New York .. .or something like that.

(1) Pretty light. It feels Christmas~y although technically when we were there it was still CNY.



(2) Bought my two Burberry Blue Label here in Nagoya. Actually, Bear bought the other one for me. *hugs*



(3) And then, while we were minding our business shopping and then on our way to have dinner, it started S.N.O.W.I.N.G~~!! It was the most one of the most shioking event ever in my life!! Totally didn't expect it at all, and it has been my life-long dream to experience falling snow. Granted, it is not a white Christmas .. but I sudah cukup puas. :) Of course, naturally the temperature started dropping rapidly, and I eventually couldn't feel my nose and toes. We quickly scurried back to the comfort of our hotel.



(4) It snowed throughout the night and the following day... and as a result...



(5) Snow-covered everywhere!



(6) According to our guide, this is one of the worst snowfall in Japan. Are we blessed or what? :)



I HEART SNOW ALTHOUGH I WAS FREEZING MY ARSE OFF!!


Love;
Mrs Lee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,

    I am Yap from Selangor. I will travel on 5th-12th December 2014. Just wonder to know that will it snowfall during my travel period? I saw photo and it is amazing snow falling, when did you travel at Nagoya?

    Regards,
    YAP
    hbyap1128@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yap.. I went in end Jan .. but do bear in mind that that particular year, it was peculiar as it was one of the heaviest snowfall ever recorded.

      Delete