Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Review : The Actual Clothes from Summer Glitz Fashion

Note: You may read my pre-review post on Summer Glitz Fashion here.

(i) The  Fitting: 
This won't be a long post as I have said my piece in the previous pre-review. The below 3 items are my favorites because it flatters me the most. The black dress and white top is wearable even after my pregnancy. All i need to do is pair it with a belt and I am good to go. Not the pink one though, cos it looks too "maternity-wear" to be worn as a normal work /casual wear. 


My least favorite is the one in grey in the middle as it makes me look damn fat. Being pregnant doesn't mean you have to look sloppy and not presentable. However the lacy one on the right and the white shirt on the left is really pretty. I can also pair it with a belt to look more sleek. :)


(2) The Quality:
Not too bad but definitely not as good as Whitesoot. You just have to be cautious when choosing from their site. That's my honest advise.

(3) Suitability:
Definitely can fit as maternity wear. Pretty stylish too. Some can even pass to be post-maternity wear. 

Well, end of the day, it is entirely up to you but I would suggest to buy 1 or 2 items first to try it out to see if you like it before going all out to make more purchases. Will I recommend? Probably. Just to add some color and style to your wardrobe. But for proper maternity clothes, I would suggest to scout around from those proper maternity shop (caution : prepare to spend a bomb ya).

Love;
Mummy Geri

3 comments:

  1. at 6 1/2 months pregnant.. yes I have to agree! :p .. not gonna let myself look like a penguin.

    how are you keeping along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is old news but do you still blog at all?

    ReplyDelete