Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wedding Hairstyles

I have decided what hairstyle to do for the wedding and have promptly sent an email with the pictures as reference to Ally, my make-up artist.

For church, I am going with something classy and vintage. I am opting for a low-bun with fresh flowers. Very English don't you think so? I think it goes with the overall Spring Theme. :)



For dinner, I am going for something more fun and flirty. I intend to do a half updo - something more simple and natural. I want my hair to flow down naturally with soft curls. Of course, again if can I want to use fresh flowers too.



What do you girls think?

Love;
The-Bride-to-be

6 comments:

  1. i think the low updo for the reception is really nice!

    as for the night, soft curls is good to soften the features and to give u a really feminine kinda look :) just make sure the hair-do and make up gives u a young and vibrant kinda look!

    so excited for u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... exactly what I had in mind! Don't know why I am not that excited yet ..hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, at least you've got your hairstyles sorted out!

    i'm still in two minds about having long hair for the wedding ... growing it out is just a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me about it ... I am SO TEMPTED to chop chop chop off my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did u keep long hair just for the wedding as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to post you the very small remark to thank you once again for your personal beautiful ideas you have provided on this site. This has been quite seriously generous with people like you to present unhampered precisely what most people could possibly have marketed as an e book to make some bucks for themselves, particularly seeing that you might well have done it if you considered necessary. Those tactics likewise acted to become a great way to fully grasp that many people have similar desire the same as mine to know more in regard to this matter. Certainly there are several more pleasurable times up front for many who discover your blog post. visit my site Weddings Hairstyles 2014.

    ReplyDelete