Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines 2010 / New Hairdo

As with the previous years, Bear sent a bouquet of roses to the office. I loved it! :) We didn't have any big Valentines' dinner but instead had a simple one and headed to Starbucks. I intend to celebrate his birthday together with Valentines next week. Taking him out for Japanese - our favorite! We are either heading to Saisaki, Jogoya, Kampachi, or Hakuzen. Well, I shall leave it for him to decide.



Just before Chinese New Year, I went to restyle my hair i.e. layered, dye, and highlight. The outcome? I LOVE IT!!! However, some people say I look la-la~fied. Sheesh! Oh not only that, I reshaped my bushy eyebrows too! :)



What do you think?

Love;
The Bride-To-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment