Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Prayer

Dear Lord,



I don't know what else to do or say anymore. Sometimes I am angry at You for putting me through such trials, when I should be looking forward to my wedding in October this year. My Grandpa had left us last Friday and I am sure he is safely in Your arms.

Right now, my Popo has been warded to CCU and the diagnostics does not show too good results. Lord, I don't know why are there so many hurdles one after another. It is so overwhelming, I can't take it all in anymore.

Lord, I am not asking for much but please keep my Popo healthy. I would really want her to be at my wedding. I lost a Grandpa, now please at least let me have my Popo by my side to witness my wedding. Lord, You know how much this means to me. She was the one who took care of me when I was a child and now that I am getting married, I want her to be there! I want to serve her tea during the tea ceremony. I want her to be there to celebrate with me!

I will continue to trust in You. But Lord, really my faith level is wavering and is wearing really thin. Please show me a miracle. I need to see a miracle. Lord, You know my hearts' desires and I remember that You said You will fulfill all of our hearts' desires. I am trusting You for it. You also promised that You will satisfy my Popo with a long, healthy life. That you have borne all sickness and by Your stripes she is completely healed. Lord, please show me!! Please.

Lord, I am preserving and I choose to rely and trust in You. Please send your Angels to encamp around her to keep her safe and sound. And I pray Lord, that You will grant her sweet sleep tonight.


Amen.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Geri, I'm a reader of your wedding blog. Hope God will hear your prayers and your Popo will get well soon to witness your wedding.. stay strong and be positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hie Sheri! Thanks for your wishes.

    p/s: Didn't know I have readers aside from my own circle of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Geri, thanks for visiting my abandoned blog too!

    My wedding is 2 months away so i really understand how hectic it is as we are all working ladies, so i truly admire you gals who have the energy and determination to update details about your wedding.

    i wish i could too, so that i can read back and relive the moments of preparations! hehe, but too bad lah, i didn't even write a single post about it. hope i won't regret!

    all the best and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah.. sometimes i update from the office to kill the boredom. :p hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete