Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thank you

I am truly grateful for friends who had read my previous blog post and had stepped out voluntarily to offer their help. It is really touching because I am currently feeling over-whelmed and very tired with the wedding planning and with work in the office. Concurrently, we are busy sorting out things with the condo. Sometimes, I wished that my better half would lend a helping hand in the planning. Really I do.

To you Angie; when I read your sms I was honestly touched. You were the first one who offered help and was genuinely concerned of my well-being. At times like this, it feels really good knowing someone who cared and wanted to help. Also, I am very grateful that you did not hesitate at all when I asked if you could be my coordinator for the dinner. You not only agreed, you also reminded me to get someone to help organized for the church wedding as well.

To Ken Han; thanks for agreeing to help prepare for the slide-show presentation. I know that you are currently busy with work and your final thesis. Putting up the slides will be time-consuming and tedious but yet you still agreed. Thanks also for agreeing to become our designated PA guy for the dinner to keep the presentations/songs running smoothly.

To Candy; your sms read that you are honoured to be our second coordinator for the night. No you were wrong .. I am honoured to have you onboard helping out. Both you and Angie are tasked with such heavy responsibilities to ensure that the programmes will go in accordance to plan as much as possible. Not only that, both of you will be organizing the helpers even BEFORE the big day. And for that I truly appreciate your effort.

To Sue; thanks for helping me scan the pictures. It may seem a menial task but rest assured, we need all the help we could get - even right down to the nitty-gritty things. You were also the one who extended your services to us and offered to help in whichever area you could.

I am truly blessed. I know that when I am about to have a nervous breakdown, friends like them will always step in to sustain me. And for that, I really appreciate you guys. Thank you so much.

Love;
The-Emotional-Bride

3 comments:

  1. Awww.. I am featured in your blog. Lol.. dont be so emotional ok? We all can help you la.. we will give you all the help you needed for the perfecto wedding :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i realize now that i've not been visit ur blog after i read the post abt ur cravin on apple..hehe..

    looks like you ARE very stress & panic.. try jotting down the items. *hugs* i'm sure those people you've appointed will do a great job to make it a great wedding for u. we all friends mar :)

    why not we go for a movie? come we go watch edward cullen & the yummy jacob..relax abit.. :p

    let me & weishin know if u need help :) jadi kuli pun ok lar.. hahah..but i prefer folding paper..WAHAHHAHAHA! *whacky*

    and u definitely need to pamper urself by end of the day..after all those stress & panicky.. & CUT CUT CUT! latte! coffee! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls for your encouragement

    ReplyDelete