Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Twilight Saga : Eclipse


I can't help but to comment about the new Twilight: Eclipse movie. Yes, I have been following the saga diligently since the first installment. Not to worry, I am not about to re-write the entire synopsis of the movie, nor am I gonna give a spoiler alert. I intend to read Breaking Dawn (the last installment) to ascertain how accurate is the movie as compared to the book.

Someone's neck gonna get broken

What I wanna talk about is how irritating I find some of the characters in the Twilight saga.

The Cullen Family

First of all, Kristen Stewart can't act to save her life. She looks lifeless. Her speech and intonation is monotonous *yawns*. Urgh ... benci!

Oh the body!!

Bella Swan. Can't stand her juggling between two guys. She accepts Edward's (Robert Pattinson) proposal and at the same time tells Jacob (Taylor Lautner) that she loves him.

I heart you Jacob ...

And then she will scurry off to Edward's arms and tell him that despite all of it, she loves Edward more than Jacob. Make up your mind woman!

... but Edward I sayang you more.

Oh, don't forget the part where Bella too imposed a condition before she agrees to marry Edward -sex! She was coming on so hard on the poor guy, he had to say things like "Bella, would you stop taking your clothes off?". Err... right....

Stop assaulting me, Bella!

In real life, people would have stoned Bella and tag her with all sort of slanderous names like slut and the likes.

Ohhh.. Jacob ~

Like what the ... -.-"
Wish I could get away with hanging on to two guys at one go. :)

I can't bloody make up my mind! Can I have both please?

Edward Cullen. He is too emotional for my liking. I know he is suppose to be old-school and conservative .. but saying things like "Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever". It makes people cringe in their seats.

I don't like.

And his nipples are not properly aligned (see it for yourself in Twilight: New Moon in the Volturi scene).

Basking in the sun - half naked.

Up-close. What did I tell ya?!?!?

Jacob Black is hot. The sizzling type. What do you expect? His hot body temperature is 109 degrees.

He is hot even with clothes on!

Drool

I must say though, in the movie there were a few minor roles that were played pretty well by some minor people (at least much better than Kristen).

The Newborn Army

The Cullen Army - with Bella Swan. Urgh!

Riley Biers' character was nicely played by Xavier Samuel. He leads the newborn army to attack the Cullen family. I reckon he makes a much better vampire than Edward Cullen *snorts*. There is something sinister about his character which is very vampire-like but yet he is humane enough (to some extend) by playing a big-brother role to a newborn vampire, Bree (Jodelle Ferland). I like Riley. :)

Riley Biers played by Xavier Samuel.

He looks good posing here ya :)

Jane (Dakota Fanning), who is one of the higher ranking Volturi who possess power to inflict pain. Her character is ruthless and Dakota really fit into the part well. I like Jane. :)

Jane played by Dakota Fanning

Jane and her Volturi gang. Sungguh bergaya!

Jasper Whitlock (Jackson Rathbone) is adopted by the Cullen family. He has the ability to sense emotions of those people surrounding him. And he is cute too. Did I mention that Jackson is born in Singapore and is my age?? *swoon* I like Jasper. :)

Jasper Whitlock played by Jackson Rathbone.

Very cute .. with Alice Cullen (Bear thinks she is cute)

Sorry.. but I couldn't help but to post Jacob Black / Taylor Lautner half naked body before ending this post.

Mmmm.. may I pour ice-cream all over your 109 degrees body please?


Love;
The-Siow-Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment