Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

An-yong-hae-sae-yo from Seoul!

Yup.. I am blogging from Ibis Hotel in Seoul. Gonna keep it short and sweet cos its 12:35am here and I am already dead tired from the tour itinerary. Gotta wake up at 7:00am tomorrow.. urgh .. (Korea is 1 hour ahead of Malaysia time)

Its been 1 week since we're married and I've to say everything ran smoothly on the event day. More on that in another post ok. Felt strange to not be going back to my own parents house - something I've got to get used to eventually. :(

Korea so far has been ok. Jeju Island was kinda boring and the food was bland. Didn't enjoy it over there. It's much more interesting in Seoul I would say. Food has been getting better and better day by day. The group that we are touring with are fun - of course there are some weird ones here and there la. Weather is AWESOME! Cooling! High of 17c and low of around 5c.

Ok la.. better head to sleep already.
Nites!

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment