Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

18 days ....

Last year, when my brother's wedding was 2 weeks away, I always wondered what was his feelings at that time? Nervous? Excited? Elated?

Flash forward a year later, my own wedding is only 2 weeks and 4 days away. And what are my feelings now? Close friends also has been asking me the same questions. Am I excited yet? Unfortunately, not really. I am very stressed-out actually... right to the point of breaking down.

Never knew there were going to be so many last minute detailing to be sorted out. And it doesn't help that work in the office has been pilling up steadily. Should've gave a serious thought about hiring a wedding planner. It is really an overwhelming task to plan and execute things on your own.

It seems like as though there are still so much that is yet to be done. I have delegated some of the task to my girlfriends (you know who you are) and I am sincerely thankful for their help.

Right now, it comes to a point whereby I don't care anymore. Because there are just too many things to worry about. I have done the best on my part and will just go with the flow. I shall stop sending reminders and following-up on things that are beyond my control.

Whatever glitches that happen on the actual day as a result of it will be completely ignored and shrugged off.

Sometimes ignorance IS bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment