Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Review : Herbaline Seapark


The last time me and my Mum drove past Seapark and saw this new establishment for facial spa and massage. Also what caught our attention was the 1 1/2 hours of first trial of RM38. Weeks later we made an appointment to have a mother-daughter bonding session.


Parking is a concern there as the road is very busy. But fret not, Herbaline has employed their very own jockey service free of charge for their customers. Best part is that, these jockeys actually help direct traffic as you are reversing from your parking lot. Talk about first class service.


The interior of the place is very very cozy - the minute you step in you are at most relax. Soothing music and aromatherapy oil will greet you as soon as you enter. The above picture is the waiting lounge.

Firstly, you need to fill up your details for their own record. Don't worry, there won't be any pesky beautician asking you to sign up for ridiculously priced packages and to buy their products.

Then, the 1 1/2 hours session begins.

You are taken to this area where you soak your tired feet in warm water with sea salt. Then you can proceed to scrub on your own the dead skin off your feet. You can also add more salt if need be.


Thereafter, you will be taken to this boiling pot of lavender herbs for you to inhale. This is to relax yourself before the facial begins.


This is my first time doing facial and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it! Although I am blessed with good skin, I was taught by the beautician and my Mum to START taking care of my skin and not take for granted because good skin will deteriorate once you age.

Step 1 : Facial Wash
This was very shiok because they use warm water and while washing, they also massage your face. Very very relaxing!

Step 2 : Ampoule
After cleaning your face, the beautician will proceed to gently massage ampoule onto your face. It is concentrated serums which is good for the skin. They will proceed to massage your shoulders gently as well. *nice*

Step 3 : Dry Skin
A machine was used (don't know what it is) to 'skim' away all the dead skin, leaving my skin flawless and silky smooth.

Step 4 : Steam
This is to basically open up your pores for extraction.

Step 5 : Extraction *ouch*
I hate this part the most because I have low low low tolerance to pain. Gotta say it is quite bearable actually. Maybe because I don't have much problem on my skin so the extraction process was fairly simple. They removed a lot of blackheads on my nose though.

Then the beautician beh ta han my thick bushy eyebrows so she proceeded to trim it down. And I love the outcome!

Final Step : Mask
They applied mask for me and while waiting for it to harden and dry up, the beautician further massage my shoulders and back .. hmm.. heaven! Then you relax while the mask settle in.

After the whole facial, we are treated with hot lemongrass tea to rehydrate ourselves.

What I like is that throughout the whole procedure, the beautician didn't persuaded me to buy this and that nor did she bluff and said my skin was so badly damaged that I need this and that product. I like!

After that, we were brought to another boiling pot of lemongrass to inhale for relaxation again.

Then we are taken outside to the FISH SPA! I have never done it before and it was very scary and geli!


Sidetrack a bit, Herbaline is also offering Swedish Massage for 1 1/2 hours for a couple for a price of RM188 only. Cheap!

This is the pool where the monster fishes are.


Yes, I have dirty feet. Look all the fishes swarming towards my feet! 0_0"


After 10 mins, its becoming lesser and lesser.


And then voila! It's clean and free from dead skin!


All in all, I enjoyed it to the max! Worth it!! Plus, they don't force you with their incessant marketing and sales plots. Hate people like that! There is no program for you to sign up so as and when you are free, you just call them up to make an appointment.

Also, their products are all natural and organic. It's not expensive either. Looking forward for my next appointment.


Ambiance : 5*
Service : 5*
Value-for-Money : 5*

Love;
Mrs Lee

1 comment:

  1. Oohh.. looks good! I never been to a spa..maybe I should give it a try kan? :)

    ReplyDelete