Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Brain Fried

I've been working really late for the past two days because my team is currently running on an urgent deal. I foresee many more late nights until completion of the deal. T_T

Yesterday, I worked until 2:00am and thank God my Boss was kind enough to allow us to head back to the office the following day at a later time.

Now it is already 3:30am and I have been working for 15 hours straight and counting. Really tiring and I can feel it taking a toll on me. Plus tomorrow I have a wedding to attend in the morning and tea ceremony until late noon, followed by dinner in the night. *pengsan*

Pray hard that we don't get called in for work over the weekend.

Extremely Tired;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment