Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Review: Remove Your Make-Up without Scrubbing Your Face Off

Now most of us uses foundation and water-proof make-up especially for mascaras and eyeliners. Yes, it looks good and stays on your face the whole day with minimal smearing. Which also means that when it is time to wash it off, it can be a b**ch to do so as well.

I know your predicaments. I have tried many brands (most of them I tried halfway and then threw it away because it doesn't work) from oil-base to water-base to those wipes. None of them cleans your face entirely and somehow you still feel "dirty" with residue of make-up still stuck. Either that, or you would have to scrub it off (literally) until your face becomes sore. -_-"

For some time now I have been taking the easy way out by using Johnson baby oil. I don't recommend this because at the end of the day, you face is darn oily despite washing it off with cleanser. Thank God I didn't experience massive outbreaks ok. phew~

And then, the revelation came (in the form of my mum), and she recommended these two wonder-products which I have been using ever since. And yes, by now you know that I am quite kiamsap a thrifty person so it doesn't cost a bomb. :)


(1) Loreal Gentle Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover (less than RM30).
This product is damn awesome ok!! The upper dark blue layer is oil, and the lower light blue area is erm.. I don't know. You shake it, and then squeeze a little on the cotton pad. Place it on your eye and hold it for a few seconds. Then gently swipe... voila~ you will be amaze that most of your waterproof eye-makeup will be removed. Almost instantly. Amazing~!

(2) Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk (less than RM20).
For your foundation, just squeeze onto the cotton pad and gentle wipe your face. Then, you can proceed to clean it off with our normal facial cleanser. What I love about this product is that it is very moisturising and is not oily. It is milky and your face would definately feel very hydrated - it somehows retains the moisture in. Most importantly, it doest the job very well! :)

So yup, that's my two not-so-expensive secrets to make-up removing. I strongly recommend that you use them together. Both products are very gentle on the face and your eye area (very sensitive area!). And it works! :D

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment