Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Review : Battle of the Concealers for Under-Eye Bags - Sasa vs Maybelline

By now you must be wondering why am I rambling on and on about make-up and skincare. I am just trying to buy time cos I am too lazy to start on my Japan holiday post(s). In order to sustain my "viewership" (ceh~!), I die-die also must post something right? :p

By now also you should know that I have a massive under-eye bag problem from all those TVB late nights and my life depends I need concealers to cover them up or risk looking zombified.


I have been using Maybelline Angelfit Perfect Concealer for the longest time but somehow I noticed that it doesn't really does the job well. My eyes still looks puffy. :( The only reason why I continued using it is because it is cheap at RM19. hehehe ~ kiamsap~ness

One of those random lunch hours, I dropped by Sasa and the promoter recommended me their own Sasa-brand of concealer for under-eye bags. To me, I felt that there is nothing to lose (except for $$) so I took the plunge and bought it. If I remember correctly, it cost RM20+ (less than RM30 for sure la).

Left: Sasa's concealer glides.
Right: Maybelline's concealer doesn't.

And the difference was astounding! Sasa's concealer looks like a lipstick and it glides upon application. So easy to use! Most importantly, the white inner layer that you see has moisturising properties so it doesn't feel dry. :) Double wow~! It does the job perfectly well. Love it!

Usually what I do is apply a generous amount of the concealer on my under-eye bags, then use a two-way cake foundation to blend it. I will usually put another thin layer of the concealer again after the foundation to minimise the puffy~ness.

Leaked~!!!

With the Sasa's concealer, it can be on-the-go where I can carry it in my handbag and touch up where necessary. My one biggest problem with the Maybelline's concealer is that after a while, it "leaks" .. I found out about it the nasty-way when it stained my precious handbag T_T

So do try the Sasa's concealer. It is really good. And plus point is the moisturising properties which I absolutely love. :)

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment