Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 25, 2013

Review : Battle of the Storage Bottles (Bumble Bee vs Autumnz)

The reason why I had two different brands was because Autumnz storage bottles comes together with my Medela Swing, whereas Bumble Bee was bought. Honestly, I prefer Bumble Bee storage bottles over Autumnz and here's the reason why : 


(1) Compatible with my Medela Swing. I can straight away pump into the Bumble Bee bottle without having the hassle of changing and pouring. Minimize the risk of spilling my precious breast milk.

(2) I find Bumble Bee's storage bottles more 'solid' in the sense that it doesn't look too worn out after numerous washing and sterilising.

(3) The middle cap doesn't fall off easily as compared to Autumnz (which is darn irritating).



Love;
Mummy Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment