Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 11, 2013

Life as a Mummy


Sorry for the lack of updates. With the baby and being a first-time mum, life has been extremely hectic. Everything is centered around the little one and there is no such thing as a 'me' time anymore. Proper bathing is a luxury item now and is a thing of the past.

Don't even talk about leaving the house for movies, shopping, leisure walks, hi-tea etc. 

Yes, I'm not gonna lie. Much has to be sacrificed. It is tough. I do get very frustrated especially when my boy fuss around and you have no idea why is he behaving like that. Worse is when you have lack of sleep. Thank God my mum has been coming around often just to help me so that I could take a breather. Truly grateful for that.

So far mummy~hood has been not too bad. Am beginning to slowly get the hang of things and understanding baby Isaac's pattern and routines. 

Well, he is now coming to 2-months old. How time flies. Some of his significant milestones are:
- Smile voluntarily (my heart melts each time).
- Coo and responds to us.
- Lift up his head.
- Turn to his sides (I have a feeling he's gonna flip over soon)
- Sleep through the night (hallelujah!)

His last 1-month checkup shows that his progress has been on the upper percentile which means he has been growing at an above average rate (not fat ok) in terms of length and weight. All on cap susu ibu (more on breastfeeding later).

Yup, and here's a simple collage of my little prince.


Love;
Mummy Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment