Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

And so we began...

First thing that was on our mind was the date. Without it, we can't proceed to do anything at all. Scrolled through the phone calender and voila! 10th October 2010 (10/10/10) falls on a Sunday!

We had a lot of ideas running through our minds. I wanted a ceremony that is out of church (for certain very obvious reasons). My ultimate goal was to have a cruise wedding, but I know that it is a very far-fetch idea - unless if our parents print money. So, I settled for a garden wedding. But then, I also know with our Malaysian weather, it was near to impossible to host a garden wedding unless if we jeapordise the convenience and comfort of our guests. Then, Cameron Highlands crossed my mind. Imagine the natural greens and the cooling breeze of highland weather.

One word. Perfect.

Sigh.. alas, the logistic was a main issue as it was a hassle to shift massive amount of guests up for a wedding ceremony. Unless, if we have a private and intimate ceremony - which is impossible as both the combined guest of me and Bear will totalled up to an estimated number of around 300+.

Then, Bear had this very brilliant idea of saying our vows 'up in the sky' i.e. in Sky Bar or Luna Bar with KLCC as our background. I am kinda in for the idea because none of the people whom we know has done it before and it would be something different and remembered by many in years to come.


With those propositions in mind.. we started our hotel shopping.

Love,
The Bride-To-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment