Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Prelude


The proposal came on 31st May 2009 and was over and done with. So, what's next?

PLANNING FOR THE BIG DAY!
The day every girl have been dreaming of.
The day every dad will be dreading of.

Wedding.
My own wedding. *bliss*

To be honest, we have been planning for the wedding even before the proposal in May, way back in January of this year. Kiasu~ism at its best!

Yes, I am darn excited! I am not complaining about the planning process - yet. I think the stress may kick in next year when it is closer to the date, when we are finalising the guest list, when we are doing the seating arrangement, when we are following up on people who don't bother to RSVP and so on and forth. You know, the usual last minute detailing at the end.

*shudders*

As of now, I am sailing into marriage~hood as gracefully as I can.
And am LOVING IT!

Love,
The Bride-To-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment