Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Call me ... Mrs Lee :)


Finally! On 10th August 2010, we have signed the papers. We are now legally husband and wife. :) Clarification: We are not staying together yet ok.. so STOP ASKING me how my 'first night' went because I.DON'T.KNOW! -.-"

We have not gone through the matrimonial service in church and my father has not walked me down the aisle yet ok! How to have 'first night'????? Haiyor..

Everything went on pretty fast, we were there at 9.15am and our family and close friends were there to witness the event. Everything kau tim at about 10:30am. Then we went for brunch, followed by lunch, followed by dinner. Makan like a piggy man. :p






Signing Off;
Mrs Lee

3 comments:

  1. Congrats again and again Puan Lee. Lol.. I am so honored to have my gambar in this blog post. Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. er.... sikit-sikit you dah rasa honoured! hahahhaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. takde benda nak buat kat Ipoh so baca blog, leave comments on blogs and FB. Lol..

    ReplyDelete