Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Devilish Hen's Night


Remember part 1 of my hen's lunch with my girlfriends? This time round for part 2, I had my hen's night organized by my dear colleagues in Rootz. My first time there actually.

The theme for that night was Horny Devil (i.e. me). My angels must all dress in white and I was very amused when all 15 of them guys and girls (except for two who came in black .. sheesh spoil market!) came in white. Of course, I must dress in red.

It was really enjoyable - we danced the night away and there were more than enough booze for everyone! We all had fun with no hanky-panky involved. Am so blessed to have such fun and close-knitted colleagues. Makes the workplace somewhat more bearable. :) So heart them all ok!

My Horns + Spear + Sash

Without further a due, here are the pictures :

My Angels all pretty in a row

Still sober enough to take nice pictures

My two male side-kick

Even the boys are all in white

Here is one of the culprit who came in black! hmmph~

Almost mabuk

Did I mention we had FIVE bottles? Kena sabo kau-kau by the boys

If I had to drink, you also have to drink ok!

By the second half of the night, everyone was tipsy and delirious with happiness and funny things start happening. No one puked that night ok ... in case if you were wondering. :)

Started doing the chicken dance

Started being cute and kawaii

Started harassing other girls

There are more obscene funnier pictures of myself and the colleagues but I shall save ourselves from embarrassment by not posting up. Whatever that happened in Rootz, shall stay there. Chapter close.

And thanks babe for organizing. *hugs*

A happy tipsy bride with the organizer

Love;
The-Bride-who-Hearts-her-Colleagues

3 comments:

  1. Part 3 coming soon! Hehehe.. I am so excited for u wei..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man!!!! Again ... don't know why not really excited about the wedding la. So strange right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha.. wait till it's like a week away from your wedding. You will be mad excited ler :)

    ReplyDelete