Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 1 : Weight Loss Management (WLM)

My Dad have been pointing out that I have gained weight. Bear have been pointing out that I have gained weight. Colleagues have been pointing out that I have gained weight. Friends have been pointing out that I have gained weight. Family and relatives have been pointing out ...

Yeah... you get my drift - I AM FAT FLABBY (won't say I am fat per say la) !!!!! If I don't control my weight, I am sure it will spiral out of control which is a rather frightening ordeal ok! Yes, I am that vain.

I have not been going to the gym simply because I don't have the time due to work. And due to the same reason, I have been eating late dinners (around 9pm) and hence the gain in pounds. :(

So, I refuse to sit around and mopped about it. I took matters into my own hands and am skipping dinners and replacing it with some high protein/fiber drink. You can say it's like a meal replacement drink (something like your Herbal Life). I intend to take it on weekdays only and allow myself to enjoy my normal dinner meals over the weekends.


And mind you, this sachets of Promex Equal Fit (sold in Guardian) are not exactly cheap ok! It comes in a packet of 7 sachets for about RM45. This concoction mixture comprises of Whey Protein, Milk Protein, Milk Powder, Colostrum, Sucrose, Cereal, and Rice Bran. Sounds healthy, yes? Good to say that the drinks doesn't taste yucky - it taste like Nestum 3-in-1 Oats Drink.


The instruction behind further states that in order to loose weight REAL fast, you skip lunch AND dinner and replace it with the drink. Siow wan! I am not that desperate !

Honestly, I don't think this process of dieting is detrimental to your health because I am still eating normally for breakfast and lunch, and am not totally depriving myself from dinner. I am just merely replacing my dinner with something more healthy. I never ever condone to starving yourself in the name of dieting. That's just plain stupid.

A word of caution though, this drink makes you hallucinate quite badly. By the 3rd hour, I was craving for a bowl of maggie mee / any instant noddles.

Must..re..sist.. instant.. har.. meee

And then, that's where the hallucinating began. Anything that resembles a square begins to look like instant noodles.

A book which I am reading

My Blackberry while I was BBM~ing.
Or does it look like salmon sushi?

In the end, I went to bed early. Staying up late poses too much of a temptation for me!

p/s: Wish me luck! Hope this WLM works!
p/p/s: Just realised that today is 1/11/11! woots~


Love;
Mrs Lee

1 comment:

  1. Obesity is something very common at or after a certain age. It gets very difficult to maintain a perfect body as soon as age hits people. But it can be fought if you start understanding the needs of your body and controlling the growth to a beneficial way.
    Perfect Radiance

    ReplyDelete