Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Tangled Tale

I have had various styles throughout my 26 years of existence. However, I always notice a recurring trend. I tend to keep my hair long and then chop off my locks - usually into a suave bob-cut.

Here is the documented journey of my hair for the past year:


I was trying to grow my hair because I suddenly developed the urge to have long hair again. This was taken at my previous workplace.


At my current workplace, I restyled my hair (I heart this hairstyle!) but it was a real pain to maintain because I need to blow-dry my locks everyday. By now, I was quite gung-ho to refrain from cutting in anticipation for my wedding. Yes, I am those brides who die-die also must have loonnnggggg hair for the wedding.


Would say that my hair hormones are quite healthy cos in no time at all my hair was really long. This was tied-up in a ponytail at shoulder length.


This was taken two months before the wedding at a Malay friend's Raya open house. I have long-layered hair. Gotta say, I kinda like the style and color - albeit it being a chore to wash/dry. And on hot days, it can be real troublesome.


My hair was still long on our honeymoon trip to Korea. By now, I was dying itching to cut my hair short! I can't stand the hassle of keeping my long mane anymore!


And then I snipped it all off! Of course at that time, I was still a bit weary of cutting it too short. So, in the end I opted for a not too short hairstyle.


Needless to say, the hairstyle didn't last even for a month and I cut it into a short-bob. Bear was shell shocked. Anyway I heart the current hairstyle to bits and pieces and the general feedback was I look better, younger, hipper, and fresher. I like! This photo was taken on 7/Jan/2010 in Phuture and yes I managed to attract quite a few attention *ahem*


Of course, I have had my bad hair moments - when I decided to PERM MY HAIR! Oh no! The picture below was from my University Student Card

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADA!!!!


I look so much more younger now as a working married lady compared to my university student days. Aihh... memalukan betul!

Love;
Mrs Lee

3 comments:

  1. Love the short hair! :)

    I can't wait for the wedding to be over so I can cut my hair!!!

    ... and its not even that long, shoulder length only :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I heart it too! Can't really stand long hair :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha.. long hair rocks la! :P Look at mine :P

    ReplyDelete