Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Review : Baliayu Spa Sanctuary


On Valentines’ day, I took Bear for a spa session in Baliayu Spa Sanctuary in Bangsar. It was planned on a last minute basis because I wanted to surprise Bear and it was high time that I relax and rejuvenate myself from those long hard hours at work.

So with not much choice and at a lack of time, I googled and stumbled upon the spa. Pricing was relatively cheap comparatively to others. For a 3 hours pampering session, it was priced at RM300+ per couple (if I remember correctly).


I shall summarize what I feel about the place:

Pros:
1. Cheap
2. Good location
3. Friendly service

Cons:
1. The massage rooms are a bit dingy.
2. The carpet has a musky smell
3. The aircond was damn cold!
4. You need to walk out from the massage room to the toilet, which is located outside to shower. Imagine you have to walk across the reception area in full view of other guests. In a robe!
5. Toilets are in a deplorable state, we shared the toilet with a mop and a pail.
6. Massage was not all that great – it was almost too painful to bear


This is the first ever spa that I couldn’t wait for the masseur to stop. And after the 3 hours session, I didn’t felt relieve instead I was more stressed up. Also, I noticed that the masseur was not experienced enough to ensure that you are at your most comfortable. Your whole body is exposed while the treatment is underway. In my experience with other spas, they are supposed to cover sensitive parts of your body like your breasts. -.-“

Ambiance : 2*
Service : 2*
Value-for-Money : 3*

Will I go back there again?
Most likely not.

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment