Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My First Ever Tiffany


Remember my massive hint on my blog not too long ago for my birthday pressie? Guess what? Bear really bought one for me!! *heart*

That day I was not feeling too well and he brought the "small turquoise bag" into the room. It was the most beautiful turquoise-colored bag I have ever seen miraculously the flu and fever was gone thereafter  *teared*

I thought the pressie would come during our secret getaway trip but when he didn't say or show anything I just left it as such. Mana tau few days later, he surprised me *sweeeeeettt*  :)


He chose a Return to Tiffany for me and it was beautiful~! Really loved it to bits and pieces! I still didn't get to wear it yet though cos I sent it to Tiffany & Co to alter the length and engrave our names. Apparently, all alterations will be sent to Hong Kong. My simple request will take 35 days. :( 


And of course, Tiffany being Tiffany, they will impose a fee on every damn thing. My engraving will cost RM40. Thank God since the bracelet is still within 1 month of purchase, I don't have to pay for the alteration on length. I also heard that for polishing of the silver, you will be charged too. Siow~ness 


Will this be my last Tiffany & Co item?
Most probably cos the "service fee" is just too ridiculous.

Thanks baby bear! ~muaks

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment