Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Almost Like Shopping in Bangkok @ Amcorp Mall

OMG I'm so excited!!!
(No I'm not pregnant in case if you are wondering)

I found a place in Amcorp Mall that sells cheap clothes~! Stumbled upon the shop when I was walking around kaypoh~ing and checking out the flea market on one of those random weekends. The clothes there ranges from RM10 - RM45. A majority of the clothes are from Japan and Australia (don't know how true it is).

All items here are RM20 only! :D

So far I have bought a lot of some clothes from them and the quality are pretty decent! The only problem is that you don't get to try them out cos there is no fitting room in the shop. Anyway, my mindset is simple : If it doesn't fit, I can always opt to give it away as present, sell it online, or pack it away to donate to the orphanage. After all, it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

All items here are RM15 only! Shiok~ness!!

What's the name of the shop then? Funny thing is the shop has no name and no signboards whatsoever (really budget set-up). All I can say is that, it is on the same floor as Book Xcess which is on the second floor. Go rounding on that floor, you won't miss the shop. :)

The shop stocks up every twice (sometimes thrice) a week, so you will always find new items every week. Yes, I am in shopping heaven! *beams*

Please do pay a visit to this shop, you won't regret it.
You may thank me later. :)

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment