Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Ever since the demise of Bluey aka my fighting fish, I have moved on to buying a new pet - pets to be exact! They are a pair of terrapins!! :) Yup, it was another act of random~ness again. I think my maternal instinct is kicking in.


Gotta say, Bear is more kan cheong than me, he kena con spent a total of RM130 on a new bigger aquarium, rocks, and wood to "decorate" the tank. He was afraid that if we don't create a higher platform for the terrapins, they will inevitably drown and die. -.-"

What you looking at ??

Dear all, may I introduce Donatello (Donna) and Raphael (Rapha) to you. They are our latest addition to the the family. Yes, name inspired from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.:)

Honestly I can't tell which is Donna which is Rapha

Hopefully they can last more than 6 months though. Terrapins has long life right?? :s

Love;
Mrs Lee  

No comments:

Post a Comment