Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas *hugs*


And I am working all the way until the 23rd :( Quite sad lo... cos everyone is already on long leave including those who don't celebrate Christmas but want to fight for leave with me. It is quite depressing to some extent when you are already in the mood to be jolly and merry, and you are force to work and not only that, having to relieve your entire team. *max stress*

Since it's almost the end of the working day, I shall not whine about it. This year, I am starting a tradition - a celebratory Christmas dinner that is .. complete witht he stuffed turkey roast chicken (we don't like turkeys), roast beef, mash potatoes .. yeah you get the drift. :) It's quite exciting actually to be hosting a party like this for my immediate family and kick-starting a tradition that will last for generations. *proud*

And no, I am not cooking. I'm buying. Heh~ *excited*


Presents bought, Christmas tree and decor has been put up, Michael Buble Christmas CD has been bought, and the food has been ordered. I've also send a small Christmas gift to both of my sponsored kids in Indonesia and India. Yes, let's not forget the poor and needy ... after all that's what Christmas is all about. :)

Looks like my Christmas preparation for this year has been done (except for wrapping the presents). And here's to wishing you a

Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year~!


P/S: I STILL WANT MY WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!!


Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment