Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Pregnancy Update : Week 19 (It's Confirmed!)

Just thought of doing a quick write-up cos I need to kill some time in the office before heading for dinner nearby. Second trimester has been good to me - no more nausea, no giddyness, no dizzyness. It's just .. perfect. :)

Some update, in the past 2 weeks I have been feeling some fluttering in my tummy. And I wasn't sure if it was the baby kicking, or was it my imagination, or was it gas in my tummy. But after consistently feeling it for weeks, I am pretty sure it is the little bear doing a flip inside. :) I've always wondered how's it like feeling the movement - now I know. It's the most wonderful experience ever. Every kick gives me some kind of a conviction that the little one is doing fine inside and above all, it finally dawn upon me that Hey I AM CARRYING A LIVING THING INSIDE ME! 0_o Very surreal still.

Just did a scan and yup.. it's confirmed a B.O.Y. Honestly for the first one, I don't have any preference - so long as he is a healthy, Christ-centered, and good boy then I am a happy mummy. :)

The negligable not-so-good thing now is that I feel hot constantly due to the increased metabolic rate. And because of that, my skin dries up and when that happens my ezcema problem will kick in. Not only that (Warning : Read at your own risk from here onwards), my areola (google image to find out what it is) is also dry and is cracking up and itching. So uncomfortable especially with the bra on ok. :( Right now, powder is my breast best friend. :)

Yup, and that's my update for the week. Promise to post up my baby bump soon ok - not to say you can see much, it's still pretty small :)

Love;
Mummy Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment