Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10 Months Before the Wedding ...

Alright ... and we are 10 months to the wedding date! My goodness time flies! Here is my checklist:

1) Cofirm and book your venues if you haven't done so.
Done!

2) Select your wedding party and inform them of their duties.
Done! Except for flower girls, best man, and ring bearer. I think the bridesmaids will know their duties kua *hint* *hint*

3) Plan your CD music selection or ask for quotes for entertainment bands.
This is Bear's section. So I will leave it for him to organise. By the way, I have asked for quotes from the bands, still pending if we want to hire one for the dinner banquet or not.

4) Select bridal bouquet, followed by bridal gown and suits.
All these will be done when I select my wedding gown for AD in August. Provided by the bridal house. Not sure if Bear wants to tailor make a suit or not. Talk about being vain! :p

5) Search for reputable MUA.
Done!

6) Start shopping for wedding party's attire.
We will be heading to Neoromantic Bridal for measurements of the bridesmaids dress end of this March. They have chosen their necklines. So excited! Hopefully everything will turn out perfect!

7) Shop for bridal accessories.
Provided by the bridal house and my MUA.

8) Help mother of the bride and groom choose their dresses.
Er ... help (?!) *clueless*

9) Plan your program, check out printers, and get quotations for order of service for church ceremony.
I think we will do this at a later date. I have the tentative itinerary for the church ceremony. We know where to get the order of service template. Maybe printing can ask church to help?

10) Research and book your photographer / videographer.
Done!


Not bad eh?
It seems like we have completed most tasks. So excited !!!!

Love;
The Bride-To-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment