Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolution

Now, I don't usually never do this but here it goes:

Work:
(1) Tolerate my working colleagues (as much as I could)
(2) Do not procastinate!!
(3) Plan ahead / Time management
(4) Try to achieve beyond what my KPI targets are
(5) Be more proactive / outgoing (stop being timid!!!)
(6) Have a spririt of excellence in the things I do

Relationship:
(1) Learn to appreciate those closest to me
(2) Adjust to being a Mrs. Lee :)
(3) Learn to trust Bear as the head of the family
(4) Try as much as I can to blend in with Bear's side of the family

Others:
(1) Be a good and efficient wedding planner
(2) Learn to cook
(3) Be wise in spending

Erm.. that should be all for now.

Love;
The-Bride-To-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment