Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The world most expensive apple

I am a sucker for apples!


I love apple strudels!


I love apple pies - including McDonald's apple pie!


I love apple crumbles!


And I applaud Coffee Bean for coming out
with their new Apple Rooibos Tea Latte.
So fantastically awesome! *craving already*


Heck for that matter ... I even support Steve Jacobs Jobs!
Ok la.. not really. Am still loyal to Bill Gates. :)


Now you know how big a sucker I am for apples right? Imagine my horror when my faithful DKNY Be Delicious perfume has finished. :( I had no choice but to buy another one .. an expensive one ok! The last time round, Bear bought for me. This time round, no matter how much I manja (or threatened) him, he wouldn't buy for me. Cis!

This year, DKNY launched a new Be Delicious Range called Fresh Blossom. The bottle comes in a pretty pastel pink color. It carries a sweet and soft smell of a fresh blossom, and also the original crisps and fresh smell of the Be Delicious apple. Love it! What a perfect combination.


Looking at the way things are going ... I think I will be loyal to DNKY Be Delicious range for a very very long time.


Problem is though ... it is so bloody expensive!!! :(


Love;
The-Almost-Broke-Bride :(

No comments:

Post a Comment