Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

~ On hiatus ~

Apologies for not updating ... am extremely busy with work. :( I've got so much to update (still) on the Melbourne trip. I have also so much to update on the wedding preparation especially on the wedding invites and liaising with the hotel managment.

And I am quite stress running around looking for another wedding decor for my church matrimonial service. My current wedding decor which I had in mind to appoint is now pregnant and has decided to not take on any assignment. -.-"

STRESS GILER~!
It's true what they say ... bad things will always crop up at the last minute :(

p/s: On the hindsight, hopefully the stress will help me loose the exessive baggage on my tummy as well. :)

Love;
The-Stress-Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment