Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Datin for a day ...

... and failed miserably. :p

Datin GeTeh aka Me

At 12:00pm, I went to the saloon to (temporarily) curl my hair for my long-awaited hen lunch. Took about an hour and I absolutely LOVED the outcome!!!

In the process of Datin~hood


Tada~~!

I picked out my Datin dress (which was intended for my ROM), some pearls to complete the look, and my wedding heels. Oh, not forgetting my Datin make-up too *heart*

My ROM dress


Accessories - Check!
The ring was chilok~ed from my Mum.


Make-up done by yours truly me *proud*
I think I look dashingly hot lo.
:)

Vthya aka the Pink Datin picked me and Heng Wai aka Datin TopHat up and off we went to Bijou, Mont Kiara for our supposedly high-class lunch. The food was not too bad and surprisingly, the pricing was quite reasonable too. They serve mainly Italian dishes.





The other rest of the Datins were already there by the time we reached. Of course, me being the bride-to-be, I HAVE to be fashionably late, yes? *wink*

Datin TopHat + Datin GeTeh


Datin Nyonya + Pink Datin

Almost immediately, the veiling ceremony began, and Pink Datin had the honor of veiling me as she is the only married one amongst the girls Datins. The veil was HANDMADE by the girls ok!!! Hugs!!

The Veiling Ceremony



While waiting for the food, I was bombarded with questions about Bear. Apparently, Rhubini aka Datin Audry Hepburn had done her homework, i.e. private messaging Bear via Facebook. *cough*traitor*cough* I only managed to answer 8 out of the 15 questions asked.

Datin Audrey Hepburn with the torture questionnaires

-__-"

THE QUESTIONS WERE TOUGH LA OK!!!

Question:
WonderWoman, CatWoman, and Buttercup, which will he likely kiss?
Answer:
Wonder Woman

Question:
Doreamon, Ninja Turtle, and Pokemon, which would he sleep with?
Answer:
Doreamon


0__o"


Despite that, I still managed to get a cert - also DONE by the girls themselves! *proud*

My cert which has a cartoon dickhead imprinted on it

Of course we took loads of pictures too!

Datin TopHat + Datin Puan Seri Perrera + Datin Mae



L-R: Datin SunnyHat, Datin Audry Hepburn, Datin Nyonya, Datin Pink,
Datin TopHat, Datin GeTeh, Datin Puan Seri Perrera, Datin Mae



So heart them ok!!



Then we headed to Schokolart in Solaris for our tea-time and dessert. The place is really nice and cozy.





Fortunately, there weren't many people around, so we continued to clown around take more pictures.






The lunch-cum-tea ended with me bringing back home a beautiful jewelery box - and a beaded thong (?!). All courtesy from my girls!!!


When can I use this????
Must learn to belly dance first :p


And here is the video of the wailing veiling ceremony.




Love;
The-Bride-Who-Heart-Her-Girls-&-Curly-Hair

5 comments:

  1. I also want Hen Lunch like this. Tak mau clubbing and drinking one. HAHAHAHA..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all depends on how you want to do it. I agree mine is different from the conventional clubbing hen's night and I LOVED IT!!! :)

    Am waiting for ROUND 2 by church friends! *ahem* No pressure ya *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food looks good..the desert *heart melting*

    YAY! bully time! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha..I oldschool mah..tak suka clubbing. Lol..

    Round 2 ah? we go makan ss2 chicken rice and bubble tea in yippee cup followed by some pictionary and taboo. HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a FANTASTIC idea!! You girls/guys must dress up like in the 60s ago-go ok?

    ReplyDelete