Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Review : Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color - Mocha Orange


I've been dying wanting to try the Kao Liese (pronounced as Li-Say) products since watching their advertisement in the cinema. I finally got my hands on their BUBBLE HAIR COLOR i.e. you just apply foam on your hair and massage - like shampooing. The foam will reach all your hair easily and as a result the coloring will be even. As easy as ABC. Fantastico!

Actually I bought it at Sasa impulsively when my colleague was buying her mascara.

Anyway, my colleague convinced me to choose Mocha Orange. Yes, you heard right. Orange. After buying, I was a little bit skeptical because I don't want to end up looking like an ah lian. But then I was thinking .. heck it la.. if really look like one then I will buy another bottle and re-dye again. :p


You don't have to worry about getting too confuse on the steps because the instructions are written all over the box and in a leaflet which is provided for. Remember, before dying you are to do an allergy test on the back of your arm 48 hours before using it on your hair. Of course, I didn't bother doing the allergy test. Hehe~

In the box, you will have the following items:
1) Solution 1 (the small brown bottle)
2) Solution 2 (the big transparent bottle)
3) Foamer Cap
4) Gloves
5) Nourishing Hair Lotion
6) Instruction Leaflet


If you are too lazy to read the lengthy instruction leaflet, you can opt to follow this easy pictorial step-by-step guide by yours truly me. :)

Step 1:
Here are your Solution 1 (right) and Solution 2 (left)


Step 2:
Pour Solution 1 into Solution 2.


Step 3:
Mix them both together by turning the bottle up and down gently (around 5 times). DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE VIGOROUSLY TO AVOID PRODUCING FOAM INSIDE THE BOTTLE.


Step 4:
Replace the white cap with the pink foamer cap.


Step 5:
Wear your gloves and squeeze the bottle gently to get a sizeable foam unto your palm. This is to test that the foam is not too runny else it may get into your eyes. If it is runny, then you can turn the bottle up and down again gently a couple more times.


Step 6:
Apple the foam on your hair - just like how you shampoo your hair. To ensure that there are no tangles, run through your fingers in your hair.


Step 7:
Leave on for about 30 minutes and wash off. Voila~ and you are done coloring your own hair!! After that, apply the nourishing cream to moisture your hair - you may apply it on damp or dry hair. The smell is AWESOME!


And there's it. All I can say is that IT WORKS!!! I am fascinated! Why would I strongly recommend this product to others:
1) It is easy to use
2) It doesn't drip and stain everywhere
3) It is cheap - Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color is priced at RM38/=
4) The ammonia smell is not strong
5) The nourishing cream smells heavenly
6) It has 10 awesome range of colors!!!

What was the outcome? No I didn't turned lala ... but because naturally I have jet-black hair the color is not as light as I hoped it would be. Not to worry, I intend to try other lighter colors again. :)

I SUPPORT KAO LIESE HAIR PRODUCTS!!!
One more review coming up~!

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment