Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Snippets : Half Year into 2011

Exercising:
I have been consistantly going for my Jazzercise class save for the whole of last month. My stamina has yet to improve as I will be panting for air halfway through class. The cycle will go something like this :

7:30pm - Still feeling semangat. Kinda.
7:45pm - Start to regret going for class
7:55pm - Hallucinate that I will faint anytime
8:00pm - Keep staring at the damn clock willing it to move faster
8:15pm - Start to enjoy the toning up session
8:20pm - Start to regret being so gungho carrying a 2x5kg dumbell
8:25pm - Feels good to streetccchhhh
8:30pm - Can't wait to get back to class again.

Losing Weight:
I have been trying to avoid eating carbs during dinner to try to shed off some kilos. Some of my colleagues suggested that I go without dinner all-together. Personally, I think that they are mad. Gotta say I did alright for two days only and then most of the time occasionally I caved into half a bowl of rice. Aiihh.. kecewa betul ...

Despite my combined efforts of exercising and (kind of) watching my diet, I've only lost a measly 1kg. :( Losing weight is harder than I thought. Anyone can recommend me good packages to slimming centres?

Work:
God has been faithful all along the way :) Difficult people He removed. Difficult situation He gave me the wisdom to overcome. There were changes in terms of movement of staff but He has been good to me - he has placed amazing people whom I can work with and can mentor me. I seriously have nothing to complain about. Thank God for his favor and blessing upon me. :)

Marriage:
Being a Mrs has been an enjoyable journey (so far). Hubby has been treating me good and he has an uncanny liking to household chores (yeah to me!). I have gotten used to not staying with my parents and having to stay by myself sometimes in the night. I have also learn to compromise and not be petty when the hubby needs to spend time with his male-buddies (i.e. sports).

Entertainment:
Totally irrelevant but I am into Dog Whisperer now. Ceaser Milan you da man!

Pregnancy:
Don't get too excited just yet. I am not pregnant. And I don't understand why people around me has been asking me if I am pregnant or not. Hellooo.. gaining weight does not equal to pregnancy hor.

Some said my hips are big = pregnant.
NOT TRUE! I have fat huge ass assets.
Both front AND back *ahem*
And proud of it! :D ask my hubby .. he is not complaning

Despite that, sometimes I do have the instinct to want to have my own kid soon (labour pain put aside first). But other times, I don't want to so fast as I still want to enjoy and hang out with my friends in clubs and pubs. Oh well, let's see how it goes.

Annoying People:
Yes, I have encountered a few annoying ones here and there - some are close to me some are mere acquitances. But anoying nontheless. I wonder how can some people think so highly of themselves - in the expense of putting others down?

Sorry but actual people who are actually good at what they are doing usually don't brag. Stupid people does - like those tin kosong. When you bang an empty tong, it creates noise. Yup, noise and annoyance. Nothing else.

Travelling:
Can't wait to head to New Zealand in August with my family!!!!!! I refuse to think about the 13 hours gruelling flight

Also another one to a SECRET PLACE for my birthday-cum-first year anniversary in September. Will be hijacking the husband to a deserted island with no telephone reception. muahahaahhaaha~ All I can reveal is that the place is a 5-star resort on a paradise island. *can't wait!!*

Alright, guess that's my half yearly update for now.
Chiow~

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment