Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Pain Ball

Last Saturday, I went for a pain paintball competition with my company. Don't asked me why I signed up most probably to gain brownie points from my boss. The minute I saw the itinerary I regretted - we had to be there at 7:30am ON A SATURDAY MORNING! A NON-WORKING DAY! -.-"

Anyway, we lost all 4 sets (heh!~) except for one which we won by default cos the opponent took off his mask in the middle of the game. :p All in all, I am ok with the whole pain paintball thingy. Was it painful? Nah .. not really. It is like when you knock yourself against a door and you have a blue-black kinda pain. Very very bearable. And the paint is washable ya, so fret not. :)

Gotta say the bruises were kinda cool though - people thought that Bear abused me. :p Best part is that some of the bruises only starts showing the day after.

Battle Scar #1: Before

As you can see, there is one on the knee and one on my thighs. Not very visible actually, I only found out about these two in the night.

Battle Scar #1: After

Noticed that the blue-black has "spread"?

Battle Scar #2: Before

This was on the back back of my arms. It was red and swollen. The circle is the area where the bullet hit - they are NOT ringworms ya!!!

Battle Scar #2: After

One day after that and voila~ it is REALLY REALLY bad and swollen. I think my entire capillaries on my left arm broke into pieces. :(

Battle Scar #3: Before

At the battlefield, this bruise was the most "seong" wan. The area where the bullet hit directly was raw and painful. I thought after a day, this bruise will be massive.

Battle Scar #3: After

Surprisingly, it is not. But when I touch it, I can still feel the "burning" sensation though. Bearable and not searing pain.

Battle Scar #4: Before and After Combo

Need to do a brief introduction on this one, I totally didn't realize that I had a bruise on my left hamstring until after day 1 in the night! This was really kau-kau wan .. because after day 2 when my other battle scars are subsiding, this one is still very prominent and is a large patch. Looks like I wont be wearing skirt to work for a very very long time.

Massive!

Will I play again? Definitely!
Just not in a competitive kinda environment la.

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment