Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Review : Kao Liese Moisturizing Hair Cocktail (Light)

After doing my own hair coloring using Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color, I am a new fan of Liese products. So I did my own research and there are a lot of good reviews on its hair care range as well - in particular the Liese Moisturizing Hair Cocktail. Yes, their products has funky names and comes in cute packaging too. :) Liese Hair Cocktail is a bi-layered hair serum with nourishing water and anti-frizz oil which is filled with peach leaf extract and prune essence. The product comes in light (for less damaged and dry hair) and normal (for more damaged and dry hair).


I bought the light one which is green in color. The normal one is orange in color. As you can see, the top layer is the anti-frizz oil, whereas the lower layer is the nourishing water (i.e. the serum).


What you need to do is before using is to shake the bottle (hence the name cocktail :p) to mix it well and it will look like your honeydew pearl milk tea :).


Squeeze a little onto your palm - about 1.5cm and rub your hands together. Run your fingers through your hair with the serum. You may use it when your hair is damp or dry. If need be, you may apply more. Note: Use the serum sparingly as you don't want your hair looking very limp.

What I love about the hair serum is that:
1) The effect is immediate - your hair is so soft to touch!
2) I love the fresh smell of peaches on my hair.
3) Easy to use
4) Tames the split ends
5) Nourishes and moisturize the hair
6) I have a good hair day - everyday!!
7) Pricing is reasonable at RM28/= in Guardian

Am so loving Liese hair products!!

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment