Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Invasion of the (Angry) Birds

Yup .. unfortunately I've been bitten by the angry bug and has been inflicted by the bird flu. Aiihh..


FYI for those fanatics like me, you can find loads of them in Tropicana City Mall. Price ranging from RM15.00 to RM80.00. As much as I love them, I won't spend more than RM30.00 on a plush toy. Yeah .. I am kiamsap like that. :p

So far my collection at home comprises of all the birds except for the Boomerang one. That is the toughest to find and the most expensive one.


So much so that my bear also turned into a giant yellow bird *cue Sesame Street song*.


The birds even invaded my office! Really good de-stresser to throw at bosses colleagues ala angry birds style.


Watcha looking at biatch? There's even one in my car!! Hopefully can scare off road bullies. Hehehe...


Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment