Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Review : Tang House of Fishball @ Seapark PJ

I've heard of this place numerous times and never got to try them because I don't fancy anything fishy so when my colleagues suggested to try this place I wasn't too keen.

Anyway, their fish ball contains no preservative and boric acid. The place is quite comfortable and is not too crowded. To be safe, I ordered normal beehun soup with fish ball and fish cake. Gotta say that I was brave for trying knowing that I loath fish. Hehe ...

Took a bite and to my surprise there is no fishy taste at all! I actually enjoyed it! Truth be told, that damn plain beehun soup was FANTASTIC!! I don't even know how to describe it but it is memang sangat sedap!!! Put aside the taste, the portion is actually quite small and the pricing is rather steep.


We ordered a side dish of some fu chok roll with chee cheong fun. And it was really really nice!! Actually, their fish stuff is really good! The meat is 'smooth'. Can't believe that I am saying this knowing that I despise fish.


Couldn't resist but to order their Hainanese Tea. THE BEST I'VE EVER TASTED!!! HANDS DOWN!!!!! Highly recommended!


Caution : No doubt the place serves awesome food, you have to take note that the pricing isn't exactly cheap ya.

Ambiance : 4*
Service : 5*
Value-for-Money : 2*

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment