Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Plastic Surgery


Pretty or not?

For those who don't know, her name is Angelababy (she gave herself that name don't ask me why). She recently shot to stardom in her modelling career due to her good looks and beautiful figure. And she is not Korean or Japanese, she is a Hongkie. She is almost perfect in her outer-beauty. Everyone thinks that she is blessed to be born with such good genes. Natural beauty? Do you really think that a person can be born with extraordinary looks such as hers?

Think again.

Let's do a further case study on some of the stars and celebrities that we know. As you go along, you will notice that I only took Chinese celebs as comparison because I am an Asian Chinese so it is easier and more obvious to pin-point the "fixes".

Case 1 : Elaine Kwong Yeuk Lam.

I first saw her in E.U and I thought she is really cute and pretty with her big doe-like eyes. Then, as I was reading through the tabloids on TVB artists, there were talks that she actually went through plastic surgery. And this is her before and after surgery photos:


Case 2 : Tavia Yeung Yi.

Everyone knows that she is the up and coming big star of TVB. And she is very very pretty in my opinion. Recently, there were hu-ha that she did her nose. I don't understand why she wants to fix her face .. what is wrong with her nose?? Existingly she has very nice nose bridge, high enough to put most people to shame and envy.


Case 3 : Dawn Yang.

Close to our shores, we have the famous pretty Dawn Yang from Singapore. Of course, she vehemently denied of doing any plastic whatsoever. But pictures and findings from others proof otherwise. You be the judge.


The purpose of this post is not to condemn those who had done plastic surgery, rather I would like to understand why people do it? Whilst some of these girls like Tavia Yeung is not perfect, she is already very beautiful. Why the need to be perfect? I think plastic surgery is addictive because you will always find flaws with your appearance. No one is perfect and in the quest of perfection, people turn to surgery.

The next question is : Will I turn to plastic surgery assuming that money is no issue and there is no risk?

I would probably go for liposuction and a tummy-tuck because I have gained tremendous weight. Probably do something about my height too.


For my face .. I wouldn't change anything except to straighten my teeth and probably do something about my eyebags. And the picture below is me purely without makeup.


With the aid of professional makeup and photography, I think I don't look too bad. :) Not to say that I am praising myself, but there are others who looks far worse than me. Even some of the stars *cough**angelababy*cough* looked worse than me before plastic surgery. Patient guys, I will reveal the before plastic picture of Angelababy to you at the end of this post.


Genesis 1:27 " So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created Him; male and female He created them."

Joke aside, I don't think I will change anything about my appearance. Because I am already naturally blessed with good and fair skin, big brown eyes, and not too bad looks even without makeup. For that, I am extremely thankful to God. :)

Still remember the hot babe, Angelababy? Let me refresh your memory a bit.


And this is a side-to-side comparison of Angelababy before and after surgery.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So tell me... do I still need plastic surgery?
I rest my case.

Made in the Image of God;
Mrs Lee

9 comments:

  1. And plastic surgery is risky. One might die on the table.. like Kanye West's mom. She died because of plastic surgery. Why correct what God gave us kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so much jealousy, bragging and terrible grammar in this post!!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with the other anonymous poster. What is the point of this post exactly? It sounds as if you're trying to brag about yourself and that you're prettier than these other girls who have done plastic surgery. There's nothing wrong with someone getting surgery, and imo they all look so much better after getting it done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The essential design elements of a helmet have served firefighters for well over a century. Still, engineers, scientists, and other people working with safety equipment may have some new and potentially useful ideas. ........polypropylene corrugated sheets manufacturers in China,http://www.jx-plastic.com/polypropylene_sheets_4x8_292.html........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. breast enlargement surgery prices

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. lipo thighs before and after

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Canada Visa Helpdesk

    ReplyDelete