Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

First Online Purchase

I am so excited!! I have recently made my first. online. purchase!!! Shiok! It is a custom-made necklace with my name - I've always wanted one like that and at one point in time, I was seriously considering making one in the goldsmith shop. :)

Here is how it's done. You pick the base metal that you want - in my case I picked Rose Gold (classy babe!) and then you give your details eg. your name, address, tel number etc etc. So Eefee (yes a very strange name) will create a few designs using suitable fonts that matches your name. For me, I opted my shortened name Geri, instead of my full 9-letters long name. I don't want to end up looking like a ghetto-wannabe with blings hanging round my neck.

Once you have settled on the design, you may add some icons - in my case I added a butterfly (typical me). Then you picked the size - I picked M.

I picked Design #9.
And now you know how much it costs!

So, after a very brief (3 to be exact) exhange of emails, I transferred the money and am waiting excited for my necklace - suppose to be delivered on the 17th of May (the day before I fly off to AussieLand). Can wear for my first ever overseas trip to AngMoh Land *double shiok!*

I think it makes perfect gift for friends... and I have selected a few candidates who will be receiving them as their bithday pressie! :)

p/s: Today is 10/05/2010 !!! Which means exactly 5 months away from THE BIG DAY!! 0_O"

Love;
The-Bride-To-Be

3 comments:

  1. I also wanted the same thing after I saw baby t's wei..so nice..I am heading to Kiasuland this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaa... okok hint taken noticed! :p Have fun in Sg!! Mahal giler there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..i saja cakap je..tak hint hint la.. I am sponsored in Sg LOL..my aunt will kasi makan, tidur dan duit :P

    ReplyDelete