Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Randomness

Today is the most randomness Saturday that I've ever experienced. Let me break it down in chronological order for you:

Woke up at 8:15am for a 9:30am exam in Universiti Malaya ("UM"). In my blur~ness and stressful mind, I banged grazed along the side of my car at my condo's carpark. -.-" Best part is that, I was actually driving straight! In other words, I drove straight into a wall. *memalukan* This will cost time and loads of money to respray back. Aih ~


And then, I thought I was early for the exam .. mana tau along Jalan Universiti there was an accident and I was stuck for a good 15 minutes. -.-" To make matters worse, when I turned into UM, there was an on-going carnival there, so traffic was congested. Yes you heard me right. Inside UM. *cha tou* And you would've guessed, parking was a nightmare. To cut long story short, I arrived at the exam hall ngam-ngam in time to start my paper. *celaka betul*

After the exam, I met up with Bear and my parents for a simple and quick lunch in a coffee shop in Old Town and then off we zoomed to Eve de Beaute in Kota Damansara for a cheap spa treatment - got that cheap from MilkaDeal. heh~


Thereafter, since I've been craving for scones for the past few weeks, we dropped by Teapot Cafe in SS2 and it was mad crowded so we've decided to tapau 6 pieces of scones back. *nyum*


Along the way back as I was munching on the scones in the car (yes I couldn't wait until we've reached home), I suddenly had this brilliant idea of rearing a fish out of the blue. *random* So off we detoured and bought a fighting fish!

His name is Bluey the fish ... no brainer on that. :p


And then sums up my random Saturday.
Oh... may be heading to Sunway Pyramid after this to buy a new pair of sunnies!

Love;
Mrs Lee

3 comments:

  1. Babe! How was the spa? I belum guna yet also.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont like it actually :( nasib baik beli murah jer .. gonna do a review soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. okok.. do one review soon so I will know what to expect :)

    ReplyDelete