Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Down Memory Lane

edit : FOUND MY ACTUAL DAY WEDDING VIDEO!! :D


Suddenly thought about sharing my wedding videos.

1) 7 Years and Counting produced by Hanzfoto Production.

Basically tells about the story on how me and Bear met. Really brings back fond memories as we were together for 7 whole years before tying the knot.



2) The Making of Our Pre-Wedding Photos produced by Red Bliss.

The actual proposal video taken by our friends was embedded into this video.


3) Actual Wedding Video produced by Hanzfoto Production.

And finally the actual wedding caught on video. Thank God we hired a videographer - it's nothing like re-watching your own wedding over and over again. *heart*




Have an awesome week ahead.

Love;
Mrs Lee

2 comments:

  1. Babe, I think it's with me la.. hahaha.. I found a Red Bliss DVD in my bag one time. I think I passed to DVD to Kelvin. I ask him and see?

    ReplyDelete