Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Week 39 : Still No Signs Yet


In case some of you who don't know, that is how Week 39 looks like. I assume that most mummies would have delivered by then and won't know how a bump at Week 39 looks like. 

During my recent checkup yesterday, the Dr was saying that although baby bear is already engaged, he still seems pretty "far up" - meaning he has not gone further down the cervix. In view of that, the Dr opines that my delivery may be exactly on the expected due date i.e. Nov 15 or later. 

Looks like our dear baby bear here is getting a tad to comfy inside mummy's tummy. 

I am still pestering talking to the boy everyday to come out and see us when the time is right so that mummy will not need to be induced. I hope he is listening inside there. :)

Dr Delilah assured me to not be so kan cheong and that I should enjoy my leave time off now. I should relax and do the things I love. Sleep as much as I can. Because when the baby comes along, I will be severely deprived of all those items. And having quiet time by myself or with the hubby would be a something of a luxury. 

So yup ... there are no signs or symptoms yet that points to delivery being anytime soon. I shall take Dr Delilah's advise and enjoy my time whilst I still can. :)

But one thing's for sure when the time comes, I will definitely miss the little one kicking inside my tummy. 

Waiting Anxiously;
Mummy Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment