Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Reflection

Accordingly, tomorrow is suppose to be the day that I am to deliver my baby bear. And if nothing happens, I am to go into SDMC to be induced the following day. So either way, we will be seeing the baby bear by this week.
 
To me, it still feels surreal to the point that I can't believe that I am to be a mother. At age 28. Mother to a child. Wow. Amazing.
 
Surreal #1:
After carrying him for 9 months, we finally get to see, touch, and smell the baby. I really wonder how he will look like.
 
Surreal #2:
I can't believe it. I am about to give birth. Something that have plague me with fear since young. But yet, at this point in time, I am still surprisingly calm about it.
 
Surreal #3:
Will we be good parents? How am I to handle being promoted to be a mother? Will I be a good one? How will I know what to do?
 
Surreal #4:
Am I really prepared???
 
Like what all first-time mummies would tell me, no one is ever prepared to be a mother no matter how mch they read about it, ask people about it, or prepare themselves mentally about it. Maternal instinct will kick in naturally and eventually you will know what to do.
 
Well, I guess I will know when the time comes.
Which will be very soon.
 
p/s: I have a feeling the baby bear will come on the dot tomorrow. Just a hunch.
 
Love;
Mummy Geri  

No comments:

Post a Comment