Baby Isaac

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Tradition

When a girl gets married in accordance to the Chinese custom, her parents will give out biscuits/cakes alongside the wedding invites to her relatives. It's called 'ka lui peng', or is loosely translated to 'marry-daughter-biscuits'.

My parents decided to give cupcakes. And here are the sample designs. So-so only if you ask me, but heck the price is good at RM1.70/piece and the box is thrown in for free. Plus, I have 6 different designs and I choose vanilla and orange as the base flavor. Actually, I can choose 6 different flavors if I wanted to, but I've decided against it. Don't want to be too funky and ambitious.


Another factor is time - and we are running short of it. My parents need to drive down to Seremban to deliver the cupcakes to our relatives. And Bear need to distribute to his over this weekend. Come to think of it, our invites is not even fully given out yet!! And RSVP is supposedly on the 18th September *cough*my birth date*cough*

Bawa bertenang, Geri .. at this point I shall go with the flow la.. don't want to get too hyped up and stressed out.

Love;
Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment